Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
• A food vendor is to perform food service duties to guests located in the seating areas of the ballpark, in a professional manner while serving a safe quality food product.
• Before each event, all vendors should ensure their bins, carrying trays and bags are clean and ready for use.
• Vendors are responsible for their own change bank.
• Vendors must bring their own money to use for change while selling their product. Aramark does not supply vendors with a change bank, and they will not be lent out.
• All food vendors are to remain working and selling all products until notified by the vending station manager.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk quickly, walk up and down stairs, bend, stoop, push, pull, and lift over 50 pounds
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that may include days and weekends
• Previous cash handling experience preferred