About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Overnight Utility Worker - Fenway Park
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dish-washing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Performs dish-washing, pot washing, maintenance, storeroom, sanitation duties and other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for all floors including but not limited to sweeping, moping, scrubbing of all floors and ceilings and walls.
- Assists chef in basic culinary tasks like but not limited to washing of greens, draining of stocks, scooping of cookies, etc
- Responsible for cleanliness of fryers as well as disposal of used fry oil.
- Work in an environment that at times can be hot and humid
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- All other duties as assigned by Chef or supervisor
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Will spend majority of time walking, lifting, bending, stooping, pushing and carrying. Must be able to spend entire shift on their feet. Must be able to lift, push and pull 50 pounds.
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts 3
- Position is for over night shifts, starting at 11pm and going 7 to 10 hours in length
- 3 years of experience in sanitation work or within Aramark
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Excellent customer service and focus on creating a positive dining experience
- The ability to read, write, and follow instructions
- High school education or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
Work Environment: Mostly back-of-house – stockroom, loading dock, dish room, and dining area. Work condition is inside of kitchen area/dish room and includes interaction with heated equipment, steam, loud noises, chemical products, and other at risk conditions. Job requires frequent heavy lifting, pushing, and pulling. Involves repetitive motion.