Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The role of Marketing Support Specialist is responsible for partnering with the Operations Team to provide marketing support designed to drive base business growth and enable retention. The Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the region team, including District Managers, Finance and HR to enable the field’s success in driving growth across all meal-part programs. A successful Specialist will have the ability to foster strong partnerships with the Regional Operational Teams, District Managers and Client Family.
He/she will work with Marketing channel leads to provide valuable insights and feedback to enable the Development Team to create programs that meet the field’s needs. Additionally, this role will provide support to assigned accounts implement and improve programs, standards, and processes which will ensure consistent meal-part growth across all school buildings and districts across the country.
- Assist in the development of region and district meal growth targets, specifically breakfast and lunch participation targets;
- Work in partnership with Insights and Development to create a support network for the field on growth programs;
- Collaborate with region leadership to identify & drive execution against the largest meal-growth opportunities;
- Scale meal growth and marketing processes across the region;
- Build & Manage a network of Marketing Champions across the region;
- Work with cross-functional teams on operational improvement initiatives.
- Support the field with project management duties such as new school openings, back to school events, and other events, as assigned;
- RFP sales support (to include menu design & COGS development) as needed;
- Evaluate meal-part program standards, measure performance and recommend solutions in order to enhance or improve operations.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- One to four years operations management experience, preferably in the K12 environment;
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time to various locations across the region;
- Demonstrated ability to focus & manage multiple priorities;
- Very strong organizational skills with an attention to detail;
- Deep understanding of K12 financial metrics and contracts;
- Strong communication skills combined with a commitment and proven ability to succeed within a fast paced organization;
- Ability to influence without formal authority;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications is required.