Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Position Summary: The Audio Visual Worker is responsible for maintaining and setting up all Audio Visual equipment throughout the location. The AV Worker will respond to requests for assistance when problems arise with any piece of AV equipment. The AV worker should maintain knowledge of latest AV technology in order to assure that the location maintains the finest equipment possible. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Responsible for identifying acoustical problems and designing and implementing solutions whenever possible
- Responsible for the daily delivery of audio/visual equipment including set-up, break down, and storage
- Maintains daily work schedule by monitoring adjustments to A/V equipment for scheduled meetings and/or AV use
- Properly transports equipment from meeting rooms to dedicated storage locations with respect to time constraints and inventory control
- Maintains an accurate record of usage of equipment by customers and inputs that information into the daily invoicing system
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- First tier support for building technology in all classrooms and function space.
- Testing and troubleshooting A/V technology, maintain records of testing and troubleshooting in all classrooms and function space.
- Escalating technology problems to the correct department and tracking completion.
- Regularly restocking and maintaining classrooms and breakout rooms with all A/V supplies and office supplies.
- Prior audio visual experience preferred
- Must have detailed knowledge of audio visual hardware and software
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of up to 50 lbs