Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full time Customer Service Coordinator.
In this position, the Customer Service Coordinator will support inside and outside sales representatives.
- Responsible for increasing customer retention through process knowledge and program management implementation.
- Follow-up, track and resolve issues for all orders including backorders for all assigned accounts.
- Use in-house reporting systems to generate data, analyze results, and present data formally to the customer or internal business partners.
- Create tutorials and facilitate customer meetings via webinars.
- Interacts and collaborates on a daily basis with internal/external cross functional teams to ensure initiatives and customer’s needs are met on schedule
- Proactively consults with internal/external sales teams to ensure program commitments to the customer are in line with company capabilities
- An expert in direct sales order entry system, value added-services, and all operational processes
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- College degree preferred and/or minimum 5 years office experience coordinating multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to facilitate and lead projects
- Customer Presentation experience
- Ability to take analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong problem resolution orientation with outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and changing environment
- Intermediate computer knowledge required: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook