Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The stand worker / runner will assist in any aspect of the concessions stands/bars when necessary.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
• A Warehouse Worker performs transfers from the warehouse to the concession stands before and during the event, and receives transfers back into the warehouse as concession stands close at the end of the event.
• Complete product deliveries to stands and other work areas.
• Assist with the receiving of product deliveries as needed.
• Consistently work to maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse at all times.
• Must sweep and mop the entire commissary, empty trash and bring it to the dumpster at the end of the event.
• Separates products as they come back to the warehouse at the end of the event.
• Will spend majority of time walking, lifting, bending, stooping, pushing and carrying. Must be able to spend entire shift on their feet. Must be able to lift, push and pull 75 pounds.
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
• Prior warehouse experience preferred