Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The stand worker / runner will assist in any aspect of the concessions stands/bars when necessary.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Performs food service duties to all guests at their seats in a professional manner and ensure that safe, quality food products are served.
• Checks and reviews job assignments.
• Sets up, cleans panty, and places products out for display as required.
• Delivers food and beverage to seats in a quick and efficient manner.
• Assists with bussing and clearing of seats.
• Notifies In-seat Server or Manager of any customer issues or requests.
• Maintains cleanliness of pantry at all times.
• Helping in other In-seat areas when necessary.
• Cleans the pantry at the end of an event.
• Assist in all customer needs and ensure guests' 100% satisfaction every time.
• Perform all other tasks as assigned by Aramark management.