Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Perform nightly audit of cashier documentation.
- Collect and compile daily cash and sales data from all outlets utilizing Microsoft Excel and WinArcs software programs.
- Assist MOD and supervisors with other duties as needed
- Provide information to managers regarding revenue and cash transactions at their outlets upon request.
- Enter stand sale data into inventory system.
- Process transfers during event.
- Compare POS data to inventory data.
- Complete and organize stand paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Normal shift hours are 8pm-2am but may vary
Hours of employment:
- Game day schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Average shift 6-7 hours.
- Minimum age to apply is 18.
- Accounting and cash handling experience preferred.