About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Custodial Services Lead Worker (Laundry) - Lake Powell - Wahweap - Marina Services
The Custodial Lead Worker (Laundry) is primarily responsible for overseeing completion of laundry for marina guests including the Management Boats, VIP program and Pier One 11 guests. The Custodial Lead Worker is responsible for overseeing the Marina Service Worker Cleaners in the absence of the Lead Cleaning Service Worker, and will assist with assigning the day’s work tasks, ensure all preparations have been completed in advance for the day ahead, ensuring all Cleaners are on tasks in order to achieve the highest cleanliness standards to ensure customer satisfaction. This position is expected to serve as an example for their staff to aspire to; continually going above and beyond, exceeding expectations. Furthermore, they must be able to maintain a professional and enthusiastic atmosphere even in the absence of management.
- Responsible for the timely completion of guest laundry, including Management Turn Boats, VIPs, and Pier One 11 guests.
- In the absence of the Lead Cleaning Service Worker, hold pre-shift meetings to ensure that the Marina Cleaning team are aware of the day’s tasks, managed turn boats, visiting VIPs, WEST & Safety of the day and any other miscellaneous information to ensure successful operations
- Assist in the training of Marina Cleaning Service Workers on all aspects of the role
- Must ensure cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere throughout the marina and laundry facilities at all times.
- Ensure job stations, including cleaner stock room and Pier One 11 laundry facilities, are managed and kept clean and organized
- Ensure all Cleaning Service Workers complete duties and assignments accurately while maintaining smooth operations
- Check stock levels of cleaning supplies and place order requests as needed to ensure adequate levels are maintained.
- Exceptional customer service skills are needed when encountering guests to ensure a good positive representation of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas is demonstrated at all times
- Ensure everything operates smoothly in Lead Cleaner’s absence and that all customer relations issues are handled effectively
- Verify all work stations are secure and clean at close of shift
- Must be flexible – willing to work a rotational schedule with rotational days off that may include weekends and holidays
- Perform Marina Service Worker Cleaner’s duties as needed
- Must be well groomed and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Other duties as assigned
STATUS AND SCOPE:
- Reports to the Lead-Cleaning Service Worker
- Must be able to assist in the support of the Marina Cleaning team to ensure the highest levels of cleaning and customer service are adhered to; that all tasks are completed, ensuring smooth operations
- Should have excellent communication and public relations skills
- Cannot be prone to motion sickness as they may spend hours at a time on the marina and/or guest boats
- Must be comfortable working long days in extreme heat
- Must be able to accurately carry out instructions
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in the English language both spoken and written
- Advanced cleaning/quality assurance experience is required
- Highly dependable
USE OF EQUIPMENT:
- Commercial Dryers
- Commercial Washers
- Hand Truck
- Laundry Bins & Carts
HEAVY- Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds