About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Beverage Supervisor – Minute Maid Park
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening and closing the building according to expectations of the management team
- Oversees setting up and breaking down of work stations
- Oversees the beverage operation.
- Oversees the bartenders on duty.
- Responsible for cash handling, safe verifications, preparing deposits
- Responsible for making sure the staff uses correct portions when preparing and serving items on the line
- Must have high-level product knowledge and ability to train the staff to effectively service the customer
- Delegates tasks to employees as necessary
- Provides on-going coaching and performance feedback to staff members
- Assists managers with employee discipline sessions, attendance logs, and maintaining up to date contact information
- Informs management of escalating employee conduct issues
- Responsible for making sure the staff properly disposes of waste
- Oversees staffing during peak times of operation and deal with labor shortages as needed
- Assists managers with administrative tasks, scheduling, ordering, and inventory responsibilities
- Ensures each station has the equipment and supplies needed to serve the customers
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Ensures uniform compliance of the staff members
Additional Job Functions
- Cross-train in areas as required by your manager
- Able to work in concessions, catering, and special events required by your manager
- Perform task as requested by your manager on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises the staff and sanitation of facilities at the location. Responsible for opening and closing the building, managing employee issues, and making sure the location is staffed appropriately.Qualifications:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment promote team work
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively use problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Previous supervisory experience or experience in the food service industry
- Previous experience with Inventory.
- Food service experience
- High school education or equivalent
Work Environment: Most often works in front-of-house. Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam, loud noise, chemicals and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.