Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Performs production line tasks as directed by person in charge. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs routine tasks using standard procedures and equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area(s).
- Practices and complies with all company policies and procedures including safety and work rules, etc.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to move in all production areas of plant, up down ladder 20 feet high.
- Up down 5 steps.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 16 hours on a daily basis.
- Ability to routinely stoop, bend and lift required containers up to 20 lbs for a period of 8-16 hours.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from 36 inches and drop into module 36 inches high.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. from 30 inches turn and deposit at level of 72 inches, continuously for 1.5 hours. Ability to lift 2 lbs from floor level to 24 inches continuously for several hours.
- Ability to move 15 lbs. from 36 inches to floor level continuously for several hours.
- Ability to routinely exert necessary force to move wheeled production equipment weighing 500 lbs a distance of (300) feet.
- Ability to routinely move product and/or containers between equipment processes.
- Ability to perform tasks at a rate equal to production standards.
- Visual ability necessary to recognize warning devices, signs, and deviations from production standards.
- Hearing sufficient to detect audible alarms
- Ability to read, hear, comprehend and practice necessary safety procedures, work schedules and written supervisory instructions.
- Must meet/maintain Center for Disease Control Food handling requirements and other governmental and/or customer requirements. Must have ability to wear/use approved applicable safety equipment (when required).
- Entry level position requiring minimal training to fulfill tasks.
- Range of Motion: Range of motion requires forward 12 to 24 inches repetitively and reaching above shoulder level repetitively. Bending, stooping, twisting, and repetitive motion required.
- Lifting: Required lifting up to 25 pounds repetitively. Occasionally lifting in excess of 50 pounds is required.
- Ensures that all internal and external food safety and quality policies and procedures are followed.
- Position is responsible for operating within the parameters of the facility’s Security Program with regards to site and product security.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervision.