About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a winning team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self-motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced and diverse environment, working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Oversee staff of warehouse during shift.
Compile all orders from various departments and place with suppliers to maximize price breaks due to volume.
Receive all wine and spirit deliveries and verify to invoice.
Ensure all bottles are properly tagged and recorded before delivery within stadium.
Ensure all game day requests are handled.
Ensure delivery of product to each concession location and club/restaurant in building prior to gates opening.
Ensure that all empty bottles are recorded and logged when returned to warehouse.
Conduct daily spot checks of storage room.
Conduct full monthly inventory.
Ensure proper rotation of product.
Ensure all areas are locked.
Notify supervisor or manager of all inventory needs.
Handle any issues brought up by supervisor or manager.
Additional Job Functions
Works in other areas or departments as required by your manager
Performs task as requested by your manager on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis
Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Supervises the staff and sanitation of facilities at the location.
- Responsible for opening and closing the building, managing employee issues, and making sure the location is staffed appropriately.
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions
- Must be able to understand safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Successful completion of the Aramark Hourly Food Handlers training within the first 30 days of employment
- Must be willing to follow all Aramark Safety Standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
- Experience in food service industry
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with guests, co-workers, as well as others in the college community