About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a Winning Team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced, diverse environment working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018.
Job Summary: The purpose of the Retail Warehouse Supervisor is to assist with controlling all warehouse functions, maintaining inventory controls, and assisting the Retail Warehouse Manager with overseeing day and night warehouse staff.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
Responsible for receiving all merchandise and entering it into Retail Computer Systems.
Responsible for accurately tagging all required merchandise
Ensuring that all merchandise is properly stored and stocked in the correct locations
Ensuring that all merchandise received is accurately counted including but not limited to physical counts of inventory, and actual physical inventory
Responsible for using retail systems to ensure accurate pulling of orders that need to be transferred and pulling of stock
Process all transfer slips for all merchandise.
Conduct merchandise inventory when assigned
Responsible for forecasting necessary topline items to reduce laps in inventory.
Ensuring that the warehouse maintains organization and cleanliness
Report all discrepancies relating but not limited to inventory, transfer orders and receiving logs to Retail Warehouse Manager
Assisting Retail Warehouse Manager with employee relation concerns, discipline, and coaching
Ensure that all retail equipment is operated with caution
Complete any and all other paperwork/ duties assigned by manager
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions
- Must be able to understand safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Successful completion of the Aramark Hourly Food Handlers training within the first 30 days of employment
- Must be willing to follow all Aramark Safety Standards
- Experience in food service industry
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with guests, co-workers, as well as others in the college community