About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The Resort Customer Service Agent's basic responsibilities are to take care of our guests needs. From answering questions to booking future reservations. As a RCSA you have the opportunity to work in many different parts of the resort, to include the front desk, reservations, ticket booth, marina and snowmobiles. Each day and week you could be stationed in a different area as listed above. Covering different positions at the resort will allow you to become a knowledgeable and valued member of the ZCR team. RCSA's will work in the following positions Front Desk, Reservations, Ticket Booth, Zephyr Cove Snowmobile Center and the Zephyr Cove Marina Front Desk. Position needs excellent written/verbal communication and organization skills. Strong guest service background, preferably in a hotel/resort environment. A professional presentation. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and basic computer skills required; knowledge of hotel SMS reservations software is preferred. The ability to multi-task and problem solve is essential. Must have a flexible schedule and available to work weekends and holidays.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Have a strong working knowledge of Zephyr Cove Resort and all its services. Boat Cruises, Marina, Lodging and Campground, Group Sales and Snowmobiling.
- Completes the registration process, codes electronic keys, and makes appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs.
- Assists guests with any additional requests.
- Creates and maintains guest folios, ensuring that all room charges and credits are documented in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate bank and follows proper cash handling procedures.
- Makes and confirms reservations via telephone and in person.
- Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay at the resort. Upgrades guests, and promotes resort services and amenities.
- Assist customers with any and all questions and concerns.
- The ability to answer and maintain the calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Be able to create reservations for all services offered on property.
- Be able to check-in and out all reservations for the property and records all registration information.
- Enter information into guest reservations quickly and accurately.
- Maintain a balanced cash bank and follows proper cash handling procedures.
- Respond to and resolve guest concerns.
- Promote upgrades and all other services on property.
- Be able to use walkie talkies and base radios and maintain radio etiquette.
- Use all resort property responsibly and safely.
- Each independent position will have a set of job specific responsibilities as well.
- One year experience as a Guest Service Agent or experience in a comparable service position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have the availability to work flexible hours (weekends) based on the occupancy demands of the center.
- Can read, understand, and clearly speak English