Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a winning team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced and diverse environment, working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018
Job Summary: We are looking for someone who has a passion to serve and deliver the ultimate guest experience. Ability to work successfully in a fast paced, interactive environment. Must be available to work a flexible schedule which includes days, nights, and weekends. Previous catering or restaurant experience in a similar role is preferred. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a passion to serve and deliver the ultimate guest experience.
• Greet and seat guests in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
• Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
• Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards
• Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management, and co-workers
• Provide our guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed their expectations
• Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within stadium
• Possess extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials, and services offered
• Fulfill the assigned opening and closing duties
• Previous catering or restaurant experience in a similar role preferred
• Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
• Ability to work successfully in a fast paced and interactive environment
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends