Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with Aramark standards. Serves food and beverages to 20-30 guests at a time. Clears and re-sets tables quickly and efficiently. Practices “aggressive hospitality” and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management.
• Checks with Manager for assigned dining room station, opening side work, and closing side work duties.
• Reports to line-up for review of the day’s activities, groups in house, and menus.
• Sets-up, organizes, maintains, and closes the restaurant or banquet functions ensuring that areas are stocked and cleaned.
• Moves quickly with good balance carrying up to 20 lb. on a tray.
• Converses with guests, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and the area constantly.
• Clears and re-sets tables constantly.
• Maintains cleanliness of tables at all times - clearing empty glassware, plates, etc.
• Maintains full knowledge of menu items and specials.
• Rings all food and beverage items into the Micros computer accurately at all times.
• Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
• Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
• Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
• Must be T.I.P’s certified and follow all rules and guidelines set forth for ensuring responsible beverage service.
• Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedules including weekends, holidays, early mornings and late nights.
• Report to work on time and in complete uniform. Your uniform must be clean and non-skid/slip shoes are required.
• Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
• Other duties as assigned.