About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with Aramark standards. Serves food and beverages to 20-30 guests at a time. Clears and re-sets tables quickly and efficiently. Practices “aggressive hospitality” and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reports to property on time and in proper uniform.
- Checks with Manager for assigned dining room station, opening side work, and closing side work duties.
- Reports to line-up for review of the day’s activities, groups in house, and menus.
- Sets-up, organizes, maintains, and closes the restaurant or banquet functions ensuring that areas are stocked and cleaned.
- Moves quickly with good balance carrying up to 20 lb. on a tray.
- Converses with guests, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food and beverages constantly.
- Clears and re-sets tables constantly.
- Maintains cleanliness of tables at all times - clearing empty glassware, plates, etc.
- Maintains full knowledge of menu items and specials.
- Rings all food and beverage items into the Micros computer accurately at all times.
- Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
- Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
- Must be T.I.P’s certified and follow all rules and guidelines set forth for ensuring responsible beverage service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location before the season starts)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
Be a part of a winning team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self-motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced and diverse environment working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service and Retail Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018.