About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a winning team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self-motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced and diverse environment, working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service and Retail Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Start March 29, 2018
- The In Seat Runner performs food service duties with the delivery of food service orders to guests directly to their seats in a professional manner and ensures that safe, quality food products are served.
- Checks and reviews job assignments
- Sets up, cleans kitchen, and places products out for display as required
- Delivers food and beverage to guests in their seats in a quick and efficient manner
- Assists with bussing and clearing of seats
- Notifies In-seat Order Taker or Supervisor of any guest issues or requests
- Maintains cleanliness of kitchen at all times
Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at location)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required.
- Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques.
- Safety guidelines.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- When needed, able to work unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
- Can communicate information accurately.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.