Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for the purchase, receipt, storage, distribution, and documentation of all Food & Beverage Inventory in accordance with established guidelines. Responsible for receipt, storage, distribution, and documentation of Retail Inventory. Responsible for receipt, storage, distribution, and documentation of all other ZCR supplies and materials. Includes a moderate level of computer / data entry and general office work. Must be capable of strenuous lifting and carrying activity for short periods of time (during deliveries). Must be able to lift up to 130 lbs. onto storage shelves.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Using approved and established vendor pool, perform daily ordering of established product line as defined by Purchasing Supervisor. Maintain Food & Beverage inventory at established levels.
• Receive all food, supplies, and materials.
• Check all incoming items for count, quality, and specification. Ensure that items are received and stored at the proper temperatures.
• Maintain the completion and compliance of all delivery and distribution records (i.e. receiving log, distribution log, refused packages report, etc.) as defined by aramark procedures.
• Maintain all HACCP temperature logs, cleaning schedules, and records per ARAMARK procedure.
• Maintain quality standards by ensuring that inventory is properly rotated before storing to affect proper FIFO usage.
• Supervise and assist with accurate product delivery to all departments of Zephyr Cove.
• Ensure safety, cleanliness, and organization of all storage areas under the care of the ZCR warehouse including dry storage, refrigeration, and freezer units.
• Maintain the safety of the warehouse by ensuring that all storage areas are free of hazardous conditions. Keep all storage areas and inventory in a neat, sanitary, and orderly fashion.
• Complete daily data entry and computer tasks as assigned.
• Attend and assist with monthly physical inventory process.
• Assist as needed with other projects and duties as assigned.
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner.
• Follow all Aramark policies and procedures
• Uphold all guest service standards.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be good at basic arithmetic relative to inventory value calculations.
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the work location.
• Ability to pass pre-employment background check.
• Ability to prove eligibility to work in the United States.