Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a winning team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self-motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced and diverse environment working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018.
Job Summary: The Porsche Grille Runner delivers, maintains and replenishes food in the Porsche Grille to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Assist in all customer needs and ensure guests 100% satisfaction every time.
• If inventory is short on a particular item, report to management.
• Verify all stocking items before loading into location.
• Assist co-workers with disposal and re-stocking inventory.
• Stock items in required environment (Refrigerator, Freezer, and Dry).
• Deliver product during events in a timely and courteous manner.
• Duties include following HACCP standards, maintaining cleanliness of work area, and other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in a restaurant/food service is preferred
• Experience in customer and food & beverage services preferred
• The ability to work in a fast paced and guest oriented environment
• Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends