Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a winning team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced and diverse environment, working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with Aramark standards.. Practices “aggressive hospitality” and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Reports to property on time and in proper uniform.
• Performs opening side work, and closing side work duties.
• Maintains hospitality area to ensure food quantities and cleanliness is maintained throughout event
• Sets-up, organizes, maintains, and closes the hospitality area ensuring that areas are stocked and cleaned.
• Maintains cleanliness of area at all times - clearing empty glassware, plates, etc.
• Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
• Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
• Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• Previous catering or restaurant experience in a similar role preferred
• Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
• Ability to work successfully in a fast paced and interactive environment
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran