Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Be a part of a Winning Team! Aramark @ Citi Field is looking for energetic and self motivated candidates with a proven track record in providing exemplary guest service in a fast paced, diverse environment working as part of a team, to assist in the Food Service Operations at Citi Field. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be available to work all New York Mets home games.
Season Starts March 29, 2018.
Metro In Seat Order Taker- Takes food orders and provides ultimate and memorable service for guests at their seats. . Ability to work in a fast paced, interactive environment. Able to up sell food & beverage. Cash handling experience a plus.
• Assists in the set up of work station prior to event.
• Attends to guests in a timely and professional manner
• Responsible for taking orders from guests within the seat service area.
• Follows up with guest to ensure that order was received and to ascertain requests for re-orders.
• Responsible for the reconciliation of sales to cash and credit card receipts.
• Assists in the reorganization and clean up of work area at the close of the event.
• Maintains Aramark alcohol policy.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Follow all policies and procedures according to Aramark standard operating procedures
• Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work. TEAM training is provided at location.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years of Age and be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings and weekends.
• Dependable and timely attendance record and flexible schedule to work weekends, nights and holidays.
• Ability to build relationships with guests and coworker
• Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest service skills
• Ambitious and willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
• Demonstrates consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time