Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Responsible for food service and catering for a fast paced school district
- Maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food related products, as well as menu planning and development
- Motivates, trains, and supervises hourly employees and supervisors.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for component accounting functions.
- Ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met
- Coordinates and supervises unit personnel regarding production, marketing, quality and cost control, labor management and employee training.
- Recruits, hires, develops and retains front line team
- Looks for opportunities to implement new products and services which support sales growth and client retention
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers, and support staff.
- Conducts periodic inventory; maintaining records to comply with Aramark, government and accrediting agency standards.
- Bachelor degree in nutrition, dietetics, hospitality, business or other related field is required
- K-12/NSLP experience is required
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of food service management experience
- Must have a demonstrated experience developing talent and managing multiple priorities
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential for success in this role.
- Building relationships, strong financial acumen, analytical ability are essential to success in this demanding environment
- The ability to identify defects in the preparation and service of food and implement improved quality control procedures as well as to communicate effectively with clients, client customers and support staff is required.
- Strong time management skills are necessary for success in this role
- Responsible for responding effectively to changing demands
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required
- P&L accountability experience is required