The Hourly Talent Acquisition Associate will support the Hourly recruiting process by assisting hiring managers with the recruiting process by providing applicant tracking system administrative support, updating and maintaining appropriate databases, sourcing candidates, and providing help desk support for operational processes related to hourly talent acquisition.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Assist hiring managers with managing internal and external job postings.
- Approve and post hourly positions ensuring proper template and Aramark standards are upheld
- Utilize CRM tool to post requisitions to hourly job boards
- Distribute and manage hourly talent acquisition team workflow
- Interact with both passive and active candidates to fill vacancies in the organization via ATS & CRM tool
- Update and/or edit job requisition data as necessary to ensure accurate source data for reporting
- Super user for the applicant tracking system.
- Provide system administration support for hiring managers
- Update source data and templates as necessary
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports as necessary
- Manage hourly recruiting mailbox; escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years prior administrative experience
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to learn new systems or applications
- Proficient in MS Office