About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
"This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with Aramark standards. Serves food and beverages to cruise passengers aboard a three-deck paddlewheel vessel, working as a team with other food and beverage staff. Practices “aggressive hospitality” and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management."
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reports to property on time and in proper uniform.
- Checks with Manager for assigned dining room station, opening side work, and closing side work duties.
- Reports to line-up for review of the day’s activities, groups in house, and menus.
- Sets-up, organizes, maintains, and closes the restaurant or banquet functions ensuring that areas are stocked and cleaned.
- Moves quickly with good balance carrying up to 20 lb. on a tray.
- Converses with guests, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food and beverages constantly.
- Clears and re-sets tables constantly.
- Maintains cleanliness of tables at all times - clearing empty glassware, plates, etc.
- Maintains full knowledge of menu items and specials.
- Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
- Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- This position is subject to pre-employment, random, and post-accident/reasonable suspicion drug testing compliant with federal Coast Guard regulations. This includes screening for marijuana and other federally regulated substances.
- Experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation is preferred.
- Should be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must not be prone to sea sickness or motion sickness
- Must have or be able to obtain a Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler's Safety Training Card
- Must have or be able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Training Card
- Must complete Aramark food-handler training post-hire