ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.aramark.com, and follow us at www.facebook.com/aramark and @aramark on Twitter.
- Must have a strong understanding of guest service, rooms, café dining, catering, and transportation.
- Maintain effective relationship with client and demonstrates knowledge of contents of current ARAMARK/client contract.
- Establish and maintain a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Support GM in managing operation and client communication.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Maintain established systems and training programs to provide a safe working environment.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal government regulations.
- Responsible for working with HR to maintain wage & hour compliance.
- Maintain compliance with ARAMARK’s standards of operation, client contract and within ARAMARK’s Business Conduct Policy.
- Maintain all records and reports necessary to comply with ARAMARK, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field.
- Experience in Sports & Entertainment or at least five years experience in hotel or hospitality operations management.
- High energy level that is communicated to the team and exhibit a proven track record for growing business.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to manage in diverse environment with focus on client and guest service, experience in guest-centric environment where feedback is welcome and changes made accordingly
- Strong concessions, catering, cash sales, and beverage experience preferred
- Union experience
- Creative problem solver with exceptional competence with using Microsoft Office programs to provide analysis
- HACCP, Food Safety, TIPS program, BTD, Labor management, COS and Inventory analysis skills preferred
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.