Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Invoice to Cash Director will support Aramark’s Global Business Services by managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounts Receivable and Cash & Banking accounting departments. This role also supports the organizations financial objectives by providing analyses, recommendation and directing the supervisors in both areas.
- Provide leadership, direction, and supervision to the accounts receivable and Cash & Banking functions.
- Responsible for overseeing the team Supervisors to ensure the deadlines for financial reporting are met and all that reporting activities are performed in accordance with the accounting policies and/or the financial procedures of the company
- Ensure AR and CB transactions are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ability to perform complex analytical studies and draw sound conclusions
- Communicates and presents views and arguments effectively
- Plans, organizes, and performs professional level accounting duties
- Applies SOX accounting and auditing principles and procedures in the work performed
- Develop, implement & promote staff education opportunities that offer professional development and skill enhancement
- Capability of working independently with general supervision
- Help foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships
- Capability of handling / managing confidential material with discretion
- Must be comfortable with change, taking measured risk, and influencing decision-making.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above
VP of Shared ServicesQualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or MBA in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Certified Credit Executive (CCE) a Strong Plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt a Strong Plus
- 10+ years of combined experience in shared services, accounting and finance
- 3+ years of experience managing a large team
- Experience in shared services center environments required
- Solid understanding of SOX requirements required
- Solid understanding of financial processes required
- Strong business planning skills to execute strategic projects with implications for business areas with rapidly evolving business processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a wide range of audiences including clients, front line managers and C-level leaders
**Strong internal candidate identified