Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The National Account Director reports to the RVP. Responsible for overall planning, direction and control of assigned units for a national client group or groups, with a managed volume of at least $5M each. The National Account Director will act as the single point of contact for all client families assigned to the portfolio. Client groups vary in size but generally range between 5 and 14 units and are located nationwide. Generally manages 300+ employees. Scope: $20M - $40M.
- Provide overall planning, direction and control to assigned units within a defined client group(s), to achieve operating and financial goals.
- Provide guidance and motivation to managers and other national account staff.
- Establish and maintain effective customer rapport and maintains mutually beneficial business relationships with clients.
- Look for opportunities to implement new products and services which support sales growth and client retention.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and succession planning of overall district.
- Maintains community relations.
- Participates in professional and civic activities. Makes public appearances.
- Interacts with Client management and establishes and maintains effective client and customer relations.
- Manages and guides team through the sales process.
- Interfaces with RVP, Staff VPs, and other Divisional Management and Unit Directors and their staffs.
- Develops client group forecasts and communicates deviations to Regional & Divisional Management.
- Determines plan that optimizes financial performance and productivity (by conducting operational audits).
- Build effective partnership with Regional & Corporate support functions.
- Independently conducts client negotiations and renegotiates unit contracts.
- Ideal candidates will possess proficiency in project and operations management
- Strong leadership record, and have demonstrated experience in leading a $25M+ per year operation
- Experience managing Federal Contracts.
- Possess a high energy level that is communicated to the team they will lead.
- They will also exhibit a proven track record of growing accounts. In addition, highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills are essential to success in this role.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is also a key success measure.
- We are seeking a candidate with a demonstrated rapid career progression and 6+ years management experience in a multi-unit role.
- Total managed volume of 10 million dollars or more and P/ L management experience in the hospitality industry is desired.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- A Bachelors Degree or higher is required.