About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Peer to Peer Sales (P2P) Team members will assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator with the active communication and selling of Dining Membership opportunities to voluntary students for an assigned period throughout the spring, summer and fall semesters. P2P team members are responsible for effectively communicating and articulating to parents, students, faculty and staff, the various Dining Memberships, locations and services that UCF Dining has to offer. Work with a team to reach sales goals for university meal plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Dining Membership tabling events and activities around campus to educate and sell meal plans.
- Be knowledgeable in the meal plan structure, monetary value, and overall benefits of eating on campus.
- Distribute marketing material and promotional items.
- Present information to customers and answer questions regarding dining services.
- Be a part of a sales team to host events during orientation, move-in weekend, and the first three weeks of the Fall/Spring semester.
- Must be able to participate in Dining Membership sales during move-in weekend and P2P
Summer Move-In: June 22-24
- Fall Move-In: August 17-19)
- Fall P2P: August 20th-31st, 2018
- Must be knowledgeable about Dining Memberships, Dining Dollars, campus and UCF Dining Services locations
- Effectively communicate information from management to customers, students, and parents
- Adheres to all policies/procedures set forth in the employee handbook and by Marketing Manager
- Presents him/herself in a professional manner
- Work in a team setting where sales goals are met and exceeded
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time, up to 6 hours
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum Experience Required:
- 6 months Sales and Customer Service Experience, Marketing Major or Sales and Communication Focus, Social Media Marketing & Communication Trends a plus, Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel), Graphic Design Capabilities (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
- Assist with various other marketing events during key times in the Fall & Spring semester.
- Background and interest in Marketing and/or Sales
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must be a good role model with professional work practices
- Ability to work and convey excellent communication skills with others
- Be a pro-active team member who actively engages with customers to promote and grow Dining Membership registration
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written), Ability to Problem Solve Quickly, Effective in Multi-Tasking to manage multiple projects and priorities, Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Detail oriented
- Be flexible, able to attend all orientation sessions
- Be comfortable in a team sales and results driven environment
- Display excellent customer services and maintain a well-groomed appearance
- Ability to complete assigned tasks
- Able to gain respect in a leadership role
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all UCF Dining Services safety policies and procedures; reporting equipment to management in a timely manner
- Utilize the tools and technology available
- Ability to work and engage with minimal supervision
- Be a team leader and team player
- Knows and reacts with appropriate responses to organizational needs
- Demonstrate clear and effective communication with supervisors and team members
- Understanding of general functions of University Dining Services locations
- Able to prioritize work tasks
- Able to carry out goals/tasks
- Does not allow distractions to prevent the completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Display positive attitude with customers, coworkers and towards work
- Demonstrates good verbal and nonverbal communication
- Be able to know/understand rules/guidelines and accurately assess why they are in place
- Must be able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Able to apply knowledge in multiple settings
- Ability to work through bad experiences by assessing what caused them, what can be done to repair them, and how to avoid them in the future
- Ability to respond quickly to issues at hand with a resolution
Appreciation of Differences
- Understand and respect the values and beliefs of others
- Treat all customers, peers, and supervisors respectfully and congenially
- Listen to concerns and issues brought forth and deal with them in a timely manner
Tolerance of Ambiguity
- Able to adjust to differing customer/staffing conditions on a day to day basis
- Maintain composure in difficult situations
- Demonstrate willingness to attempt new tasks
- Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.