Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Safety Associate Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Support of the on-site operations team in the implementation of site level management systems and lead team, and support environmental and sustainability systems and all associated action plans
- Support of ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System that exists on site
- Complete Environmental data collection process (Waste, water, energy, procurement) – specifically as it pertains to the extensive installation of smart meters throughout the Park
- Assist with recording and retention of all environmental data in the on-site dashboard
- Support of the development and implementation of additional environmental and sustainability strategies within Yosemite National Park including the building envelope energy audits, retro-commissioning efforts and associated action plans.
- Support development, execution, tools and training within the Park in conjunction with support and operational teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field (Environmental policy, environmental health and safety, sustainability processes)
- Experience related to environmental issues including concrete tactical environmental experience required. Experience in hospitality or facilities services and/or corporate experience strongly preferred
- Proven leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and build relationships, and ability to lead without formal authority are required.
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter, and ability to take calculated initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated time management skills, ability to handle multiple priorities, and project management experience are a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (including public speaking) required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint