About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Able to follow directions
- Work in an environment that at times can be hot and humid
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Removal of all trash and other waste materials, including boxes.
- Sweep and mop all areas of the kitchen, storage areas, restrooms, and anywhere else that guests and/or employees may walk.
- Washing of all small wares; make sure all items are free of food and debris and properly sanitized.
- Disposal of all trash in food production areas using approved methods.
- Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules as assigned by a lead, supervisor, seasonal manager, or manager.
- Dispersion, retrieval, cleaning, storage, and sanitation of small wares for all banquets and concession area.
- Cleaning of all food service equipment.
- Use of chemicals and other cleaning agents in a safe and effective work manner.
- The set up and clean up of events, including the moving of tables and chairs
- Ensure compliance with departmental policies, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and hygienic work area.
- Maintain cleanliness of the stock and warehouse areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Maintain cleanliness standards while transporting supplies and product through-out facility.