Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Event Services Manager is responsible for managing the shared resources utilized by the various departments and student organizations within the College that are accessed on a daily basis. This position ensures that resources are reserved properly and distributed at the propper time and location specified. This position ensures that reserved resources have been returned to inventory and are in proper working order for the next scheduled use. This position executes the Service Level Agreements and Facility Use Agreements for internal and external events. Provides pre-contract consultation for decoration setups, food requests and implementation of internal and external event activities at all levels on campus.
- Manager for both internal and external mutli-level Event customers, to maintain the resource reservation system. Provide a workflow and communications routing to track and manage all requests and the shared Event resources at the College.
- Develop process and audit resource inventory, manage purchasing and delivery activities in various software’s.
- Direct the events set-up & tear-down staff to ensure accuracy of inventory, labor hours and delivery times. Facilitate in planning and directing event entry to ensure consistent accuracy.
- Provide management, instruction and consultation in conjunction with the Provost and Event Owner for large, complex or high profile internal events in preparation of the “Service Level Agreement” concurrent with information in the tool.
- Provide management and instruction in conjunction with the Provost and Event Owner for large, complex or high profile external events in preparation of the “Facility Use Agreement” concurrent information in the system for the event.
- Ability to set-up, tear down and troubleshoot sound systems equipment
- Responsible for the Event Services budget, including hiring of Student Workers.
- Tasks at the direction of supervisor.
Key responsibilities and Performance standards:
- Audit materials inventory on a quarterly basis accuracy goal 95% over all compliance.
- Provide set-up & tear-down guidance to ensure scheduled events are on time as the requestor has asked for with an accuracy goal of 100%.
- Communicate all aspects of event status with both internal, external suppliers and requestor for each event minimally 2 weeks in advance.
- Maintain the event budget within 2% for each event.
- Requires at least 2 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred