Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
ARAMARK Refreshment Services is North America's #1 refreshment services provider. Every day we provide workplace refreshments to more than 100,000 locations throughout North America, offering clients a single source for office coffee service, water filtration, brand-name snacks, beverages and break-room essentials. Through our industry leading program, The Complete Break time Experience ARAMARK offers a holistic approach to providing outstanding client services. ARAMARK Refreshment Services is part of the Business & Industry Group's portfolio of services we offer to Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers, and is one of the fastest growing and dynamic business units within this group.
- Ensures optimal route sales execution. Resolves route service issues for clients, visiting client sites when needed to follow up and/or evaluate issues. Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- Plans, schedules, assigns, and monitors daily route assignments to ensure clients are serviced per company standards and agreements. Maintains and develops workforce plans to include hiring, route coverage and performance management activities.
- Provides route sales employees with ongoing feedback to include recognition and/or coaching on route growth opportunities, performance productivity, sales skills development, service partnerships, safety, equipment operation, routing, vehicle inspection, and client retention risk.
- Reviews weekly demand/volume for routes, determines potential gains from reducing costs or changing pricing options, supports route sales employees in capturing opportunities for base business growth using Aramark's specific Customer Service techniques.
- Maintains all business records, documentation and administrative standards as required to include personnel records, delivery and invoice records, product and asset inventories, DOT requirements, and client sales, contact and pricing communication.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in transportation, logistics, or related
- Two years of service and route-based industry experience, with proven track record for growing accounts
- Operate a Step Van or similar vehicle
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to frequently lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds, as well as load/unload product from a truck without assistance
- Solid computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks