Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Attendant is responsible for collecting money for shower usage, handing out towels, and cleaning showers.
• Collects money from guests who request to use a shower
• Clean entire shower facility by sweeping, mopping, and cleaning walls
• Prepare cleaning solutions by mixing chemicals and water to the proper specifications
• Monitor guests facility usage to ensure all rules and regulations are followed including safety and order is maintained
• Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety policies.
• Check supplies to ensure adequate availability.
• Assists in cleaning rooms when needed
• Maintains a clean environment in and around the warehouse and ensures room is stocked
• Picks up litter in and around guest areas
• Report to work on time and in complete uniform.
• Other duties as assigned.
Status and Scope:
Report to the Housekeeping Manager
• Must have completed Aramark Safety Class
• Communicate ideas and information well in English
• Speak and understand English preferred
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have Problem Solving skills