Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Sr. Onsite Coordinator position is employed by Aramark Services but will work primarily at the customer location in San Jose, CA.
The purpose of this role is to build partnerships with customers and dedicate operations and services to meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations. The Sr. Onsite Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all dress stations are supplied to avoid out of stock garments and the site customers receive their laundry and inventory on time and as needed. This role is essential in ensuring laundry is distributed adequately and delivered to all designated areas of the site and to further ensure lost and ruin garments percentage in the manufacturing areas are reduced. The Onsite coordinator is responsible for consistent customer service and performance on behalf of Aramark.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers providing consistent, effective communication in a variety of settings and styles with customer service and retention in mind.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all account and delivery information.
- Receive and sign documents for laundry site deliveries by Service Provider divisions.
- Daily management of garments including stocking and managing garment racking and age system with respect to FIFO practice, managing and making recommendations for adjusting inventory levels as necessary, rotating age appropriate garments and monitoring expiration dates of garments.
- Coordinate physical inventory once or twice per calendar year.
- Managing delivery system by breaking down totes on delivery dates, marking totes with appropriate dates.
- Responsible for ensuring hampers are in designated locations by area and any soiled garment is in correct hamper while avoiding mixing garments.
- Responsible for ensuring the Service provider driver picks up all soiled laundry hampers at all locations at the site.
- Provide weekly status updates to company contact, including any issues relating to garments, stocking, orders, garment rotation, ruin/lost garments. Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner with all issues should be handled within a timely manner (preferably within 24 hours).
- Attend company weekly/monthly meetings with site management to discuss trends, reports, and forecasting future needs for each building.
- Participate in conducting on-site employee training on how to use re-usable garments and all internal customers that visit the manufacturing areas.
- Must be able to safely lift, carry or maneuver a minimum of 50 lbs and occasionally up to 100 pounds on a frequent basis, as well as load/unload product from a truck without assistance.
- Remain standing/walking for extended amounts of time d
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of service industry experience.
- Demonstrated successful experiences of upselling services and products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, interpersonal relationship-building skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational skills, and influencing and negotiation skills.
- Two or more years of experience in account management with emphasis on customer interaction and strong ability to problem-solve to final resolution.
- Must be capable of presenting ideas and programs as well as problem resolutions to all levels of staff and management with confidence.
- Two or more years related experience of quality assurance/quality control experience and must possess ISO 9001 experience.
- Thorough knowledge of internal audits to meet ISO standards, document control, customer audit, complaint investigation, and continuous improvement, preferred
- Process Improvement certification a plus. Excellent knowledge of quality assurance tools, concepts and methodologies.
- Customer service experience with a wide variety of consistent customer contact.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to multi-task and have a sense of urgency for the immediate needs of the customer in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Minitab statistical software, Visio. Familiarity with GTS and barcode data systems.
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks.
- Must have a valid driver's license with excellent driving record.
- Bilingual language skills are preferred (Spanish/English).