Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
- Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
- Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
- Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
- Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude towards guests, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Must possess a valid CDL with passenger endorsement
- Previous experience as a CDL driver preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran