Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Manage the client relationship at the location, while providing hands on execution management of operations.
- Developing new concepts to increase existing revenue sources for public foods/concessions, premium service and catering outlets.
- Partner with the District Manager to plan and execute business development strategy for growth.
- Plan, direct and control multiple services (i.e., food service plus an additional services; merchandise, event planning, facilities, etc) to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Interact successfully with the client management team
- Recruitment and development of new and existing managers
- Interact daily with the client and client's customers and/or employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 10 year's relevant experience is required.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.