Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This position will be baed out of Yosemite National Park, located in Fresno, CA. The incumbent provides support to Human Resources and operational managers to complete day to day field HR activities and ensure successful roll out of HR initiative to the business. Support Human Resources management in daily reporting, administration, and other HR functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Utilize HR systems to produce reports
- Assist with tracking and administrating recognition program
- Provide data and information as needed for investigations in partnership with HR Managers
- Assist with Labor Relations and basic CBA questions
- Administer the benefits program for Yosemite National Park front line associates
- Maintain employee files and confidential data
- Lead and administer the Annual Performance Review process for front line associates in partnership with management
- Administer and track discipline specifically around attendance infractions for the entire park
- Provide feedback to managers and leaders for engagement and safety initiatives
- Assist with hiring, on-boarding, and training new associates
- Assist in onsite interview process as necessary
- Adjust training materials for orientation/ training programs as needed
- Processes all employee LOA changes with GBS/HCMS
- Assist employees with unemployment claims and concerns during periods of layoff.
- Adhere to EEO and Affirmative Action guidelines.
- Support recognition activities and events
- Ensure full Labor Law and Wage & Hour compliance is adhered to within all operations.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post to KRONOS system.
- Communicate with third-party administrator for worker’s compensation, FMLA, and STD leaves.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years in Human Resources preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of guest service and an eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Experience dealing with a large employee population preferred