Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Provide the Sales Team with formal and informal training in areas such as prospecting, cold calling, delivering impactful presentations, needs satisfaction selling, product knowledge and proposal writing.
- Analyze account profitability.
- Work with your Sales Team to stimulate new ideas as it relates to selling techniques, advertising and effective market penetration.
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies tailored to potential clients, and keep informed on competitive services and pricing.
- 3 -5 years managing an outside B2B sales team.
- Must be able to provide evidence of a proven track record leading an outside B2B sales team to success in a quota driven environment.
- Experience training others how to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional.
- Must be motivated by seeing others grow, develop and succeed in a fast paced sales environment.
- Prior experience in sales role specializing in new business acquisition is strongly preferred
- Must thrive in a quota driven environment while staying focused, organized and flexible.
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred