About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Key Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is primarily responsible for focusing on retaining existing Regional, Multi-Location, and Single Location Strategic Accounts for Aramark Uniform Services (AUS). They Key Account Manager is also responsible for growing existing Regional, Multi-Location, and Single Location Strategic Accounts through additional products, services, locations, and increased penetration of customers’ various locations. They Key Account Manager will serve as a true business partner with Market Center (MC) operations and Corporate Support Staff.
- Creates, builds and maintains positive business relationships with existing and assigned AUS customers.
- Positions Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) as the market leader and total solutions provider in uniform, dust control services to AUS’ existing Regional, Multi-Location, and Single Location Strategic Accounts.
- Ensures world class customer service.
- Tracks all contract expiration dates (CXDs), manages the renewal process, develops and implements renewal plans, and provides timely progress reports for assigned accounts.
- Analyzes reports and present during operating reviews the status of new and lost business, as well as shrinkage or growth within existing assigned account portfolio on a monthly basis.
- Provides inventory reports, wearer reports, damage/loss reports, and all other special requests from the Primary Customer Contacts as requested.
- Manages and notifies the AUS Sales Organization and Operations of contract expiration dates (CXDs) of Key Account locations currently under contract with competitors to implement timely sales activities. Provide timely progress reports.
- Will provide timely follow up to customer headquarters as requested.
- Maintains negotiating and discounting authority with assigned customers, including the establishment of pricing for products, for which KAM may engage in competitive pricing research.
- Resolves account issues with regard to delivery, installation, credit and collections matters, product replacements, returns, and account history questions.
- Works extensively with internal departments to coordinate the management of the accounts, including working with Supply Chain, Operations, Production, Credit/Collections and Marketing.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and profits from existing Regional, Multi-Location, and Single Location Strategic Accounts
- Should be able to identify and implement actions to grow margin while identifying process, and cost improvement plans (which may include price increases) for customers.
- Develop and coordinate sales presentations, business reviews, etc.
- Build strong relationships with the market center operations teams and corporate support staff.
- Fully comply with AUS’ Contract Renewal policies and procedures
- Support an environment of continuous mutually beneficial improvements by making suggestions and implementing beneficial change where possible
- Coordinates communication with MC operations and Field Sales to present new account implementation plans and/or identify and resolve service needs for customers as necessary.
- Utilizes SalesForce.com to manage assigned accounts and maximize account build out and visibility.
- Position requires up to 40% travel.
123Indeed321 #CB# Qualifications:
A Bachelor's Degree in Business is preferred but not required.
A minimum of three years successful experience in an Aramark Uniform Services direct customer facing role including: Sales and/or Operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to focus and provide dedicated Service Excellence and Customer Satisfaction
- Possesses Patience, Ability to Empathize, and Strong Listening Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution with strong ability to anticipate and must bring challenging situations under control to mitigate contract-threatening matters.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to build high, wide and deep internal and external relationships.
- Proven ability to independently prioritize workload and make real time informed decisions.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Exemplifies a competitive, success-driven and thriving desire to win attitude that has yielded results in previous roles.
- Demonstrated capability to influence without authority.
- Keen ability to challenge the status quo without damaging relationships within AUS.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate SalesForce.com.
- Has extensive knowledge of sales process and cycle and the psychology to lead decision makers to buy.
- Possesses a clear understanding of how “things get done” at AUS and a proven ability to broker internal collaboration.