Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
Located in and around Denali National Park, this position is highly visible to many Denali National Park Visitors. Courtesy Drivers are responsible for providing safe and comfortable transportation in and around Denali National Park while providing basic Denali National Park information. Transit Driver’s must have a Class B CDL with a passenger endorsement with a clean driving record. Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Provide safe and comfortable transportation into Denali National Park and surrounding area. Some passengers may have limited physical abilities
- Maintain structured pacing schedule as determined by transit schedule
- Provide professional level customer service to all passengers using the service
- Provide basic operational and natural history information to customers as needed
- Follow prescribed process and procedures as they relate to the operation.
- Maintain professional appearance adherence to specific uniform and grooming standards.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
Status and Scope:
- Reports to Lodging Transportation Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read, write and clearly understand and speak English
- 21 years of age or older
- Must have valid commercial driver’s license, Class B with passenger endorsement preferred
- Previous driving experience preferred
- 3 years of verifiable driving history (CDL and non-CDL)
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to gain a good understanding of all Denali Park Resorts properties as well as the activities and amenities offered for guests
- Little or No Travel (>10%)
- MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Frequent: bending and lifting
- Constant: hearing, reaching,seeing, speaking
- Occasional: walking