Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide professional consultation and support to management and employees in all generalist areas through a collaborative partnership with corporate support and members of Compliance, Employment Relations, Benefits, Safety & Risk Management, Labor Relations, and Legal Departments.
- Build performance-based relationship with Leadership Teams to drive key elements of the talent management strategy, to include performance management and new business development
- Assess current trends in employee relations & engagement activitiesand provide proactive solutions that reduce claims activity including hotline calls, state labor agency and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charges, as well as labor relations activity, while growing employee engagement.
- Oversee all governmental and local agency charges as well as the strategic resolution of all Aramark hotline calls
- Hone professional maturity and authority to initiate critical conversation candidly at all levels within the organization.
- Partner with HR leadership in the development and establishment of HR strategies to ensure alignment with key business goals and overall organizational strategies.
- Coach leadership relative to established administrative processes, to include progressive corrective action and disciplinary steps up to and including termination.
- Established working knowledge of Aramark human resources practices, including but not limited to employee relations & hotline investigations, compensation, employment administration, performance management and conflict resolution
- Proficiency in compliance, state labor laws and other regulations relevant to the business environment
- Has demonstrated ability to collaborate with leadership and resolve conflict in order to achieve solutions
- Experienced leader with proven track record of managing a high performing HR team
- Must exhibit the ability and personal accountability to effectively network and navigate through
- Organizational relationships as well as the ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Has demonstrated experience in process development and implementation of a continuous improvement model
- Ability to handle high volume requests in a very fast paced environment
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in some combination of HR generalist leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Position is based in the Philadelphia, Aramark Headquarters
- 50% Travel is required
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran