Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Office Manager for the Amtrak Commisary in Washington, DC.
- Supervises completion of basic accounting reports, which may include payroll, A/P, inventory, human resources support, office administration, and facilities support.
- Assures that all Company, Operating, Administrative and Business Conduct Policies, and normal business ethical standards are closely followed by all employees within their local Commissary.
- Maintains compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulation that affect Commissary operations.
- Comply with Federal Regulations and Company safety policies and practices to promote safety awareness in the Commissary.
- Coaches and develops a strong staff that supports the Commissary with all financial, payroll, accounts payable and billing needs.
- Conducts annual performance reviews for the entire office team.
- Sources and recruits for all open office position within the Commissary. Develops a strong pipeline of candidates to fill any anticipated vacancies.
- Effectively ensures that all Wage & Hour processes are followed to ensure timely Payroll processing.
- Manages the ordering process for supplies.
- Partners with all levels of management to ensure that processes are utilized to complete daily and weekly cycle counts.
- Partners with all levels of commissary management and employees to assist in the inventory process.
- Completes all reporting requests as assigned by the Business Manager and/or GM.
- Provides immediate oversight of QA/WIMS Clerks and data entry process/purchasing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year college degree or equivalent work experience, 3 or more years of experience in office management.
- Minimum 2 years accounting/controller/office manager experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers (MS Office).
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.