About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction. This is a full-time position with weekly hours up to 37.5
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleans assigned guestrooms including bathrooms and kitchen areas
- Completes project work as assigned
- Restocks all supplies that are needed in rooms
- Reports all maintenance problems for guest satisfaction
- Maintains cart and work area in a neat and organized manner
- Responsible for keys assigned to them
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office to be logged
- Complies with all Aramark and the client's policies and procedures
- Follows all of Aramark's safety and sanitation policies
- Performs other duties assigned
- Day time shift (Monday-Friday 8am-4pm) &/or as business demands dictate. Possible weekend work.
- Must be able to clean to extremely high standards of cleanliness up to 15+ guest rooms daily.
- Team oriented
- Embrace a strong culture of safety
- Consistent work history with past employers
- Excellent previous employment attendance.
- Will provide training to insure consistent standards.
- Past cleaning experience preferred