Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Management position responsible for oversight of employee safety and sanitation practices within the unit. Trains and coaches staff.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L or client budget statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Manage sanitation, HAACP controls, employee safety, employee orientation, trains employees on Aramark safety programs.
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience