Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
To ensure that all guest rooms are cleaned properly to Aramark Parks and Destinations brand standards.
- Log all maintenance issues
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Ensure that there are adequate supplies and linens in all guest rooms
- Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope:
- Must be able to accurately carry out instructions.
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks.
- Attention to detail focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Able to identify and communicate problems in English to Housekeeping Manager.
Service Cart, Telephone, Walkie Talkie, Xerox Machine, Fax Machine, Hand Truck, Computer
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Previous Housekeeping experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly in English