Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the Finishworld every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
To pay bills in the accounts payable department. Data entry of invoices and TJVs into payable or TJV system.
- Works with the general manager and corporate accounting department in providing management with financial analysis of the operation.
- Compiles daily cash and sales data from all outlets utilizing Microsoft Excel, data base, and various point of sales software programs.
- Audit night audit packages to ensure proper reporting.
- Critically review daily cash and sales transactions for hotel properties including lodging, food and beverage, retail, and tour operations.
- Prepare daily revenue management report (morning manager report) on a timely basis.
- Work with night audit staff to identify and resolve issues as needed. Provide feedback to night auditor on accuracy of night audit worksheets and entries.
- Provide information to managers regarding revenue and cash transactions upon request.
- Performs all vault manager/staff functions.
- Review NPS fees, porterage, utility surcharge, fuel sales, and other transactions to ensure proper accounting treatment.
- Assists the Controller with weekly/monthly close to ensure the integrity of the process and provide accurate and timely data.
- Works closely with these departments to identify and resolve issues/discrepancies and monthly inventories.
- Performs accounts receiving and accounts payable tasks.
- Manage submission of time and attendance data, including gratuities
- Issues paychecks being sure to obtain signatures from recipients.
- Makes weekly trips to bank (located in Juneau, Alaska).
- Prepare checks as directed by the general manager.
- Ensures all paperwork gets processed accurately, timely, and with correct numbers.
- Verifies products are received and processes invoices for payment in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensures vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
- Assist controller with other duties as needed.
Some accounting, Computer Experience and 10 key
Adding Machine, 10 Key Calculator, CRT, Computer, Photocopier, Printer, Pallet jack, Telephone
Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Frequent: bending and walking
- Constant: keying, hearing, reaching, seeing, speaking