About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Riley Creek Guest Service worker will sell a range of merchandise to guests in a retail environment. The guest service worker will be attentive and dedicated to delivering the highest levels of guest service, and always willing to answer questions and resolve guest issues. The Riley Creek guest service worker may be the first point of contact for guests visiting the park and will need to be highly knowledgeable about the park and the surrounding areas. Other duties for this position include stocking, cleaning, inventory, and cash and credit card handling. This position requires individuals with a high attention to detail, strong merchandise presentation skills, strong cashier and computer skills, a dedication to customer service and a positive and friendly attitude.
- Sells groceries, beer, wine, gifts, camping gear, wood, ice and deli items.
- Conduct transactions and input of data correctly into the SMS system and positive interaction with the customer designed to respond as appropriate to their specific needs and desires.
- Stocks, inventories, prices, and displays products.
- Cleans and organizes grocery store, public showers, and laundry.
- Manages a cash bank of $400.
- Works a variety of shifts including early morning, late evening and mid-shift.
- Operates Retail Pro software.
- Greets guests as they arrive and depart store.
- Provide information and directions to Park guests.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance reviews per season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects.
- Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
Status and Scope:
- Employee will receive Safety and Environmental, and Guest Service training.
- Must speak excellent English.
- Possess a willingness to learn
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience in a retail location.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred; current student considered.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or food service is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.