About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Morino Grill Food Service Workers engage with guests in a fast-food environment from taking the order, cooking the food and processing the payment at a cash register.
- Maintain a positive attitude incorporating our WEST guest platform at all times.
- Greet customers as they approach the cash register and be polite during the transaction
- Must have knowledge of cash registers, credit card machines, and the Aramark cashier policy in order to effectively service the customer
- Must be familiar with all menu items and pricing to effectively complete financial transactions and answer questions from customers
- Keep a record of the amount of money received each day, which may involve reading and recording totals shown on cash register tape and verifying against cash on hand
- Make change for cashiers and verifies bags
- Conduct audits on a weekly basis
- Train new cashiers
- Maintain an organized, neat and clean cashier station
- Must be able to read and follow recipes
- Must be able to work independently and finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and guests
- Perform serving duties on a line to our guests during shift
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Maintain store rooms and walk-in refrigerators
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Ensure food items and supplies are checked in as they arrive
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensil
- Proper utilization of leftovers as required
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Adhere to the uniform policies
- Serve food at proper portions as requested
- Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, steam kettles, and all other cooking and serving equipment
- Measure and mix ingredients according to standardized recipes using blenders, mixers, grinders, slicers, and other preparation equipment to prepare entrees, soups, salads, sandwiches, gravies, desserts, sauces, casseroles, and other food items
- Bake, roast, broil, boil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
- Observe and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and taking temperature to assure it is cooked
- May wash, peel, cut, and shred vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use
- May bake bread, rolls, cakes, and pastries
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Morino Grill Manager.
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Lift twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside)
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
- Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
- High School diploma/GED