About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The position will provide accounting and financial advisory support Aramark’s Business Services center. Roles and responsibilities will include documenting, processing, data entry, and auditing associated with cash reconciliations.
The cash accountant will:
- Be responsible for the performance of a team of 4-8 associates.
- Ensure compliance with all SOX key controls.
- Review and verify the accuracy and completeness of the full portfolio bank reconciliations for their team on a quarterly basis.
- Report and document issues that pose a risk to the cash assets of ARAMARK.
- Provide ongoing support and training for the associates.
- Monitor the monthly and weekly progress of the associates.
- Monitor and report on reconciling items from bank reconciliations.
- Aid in the performance of GL reviews.
- Provide Support to the Cash Managers in employee relations and talent management.
- Perform the monthly reconciliation of credit card master accounts
- May also perform monthly reconciliations for Lockbox, Petty Cash and Gift Card accounts
- May also train newly hired employees
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year experience in bank reconciliations is required.
- Experience with ReconNet software is a plus.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with v-lookups, pivot tables, and conditional formatting needed.
- Knowledge in Oracle Financial is a plus.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and eager to learn.
- Ability to deal with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel.
- Associates degree or some college required with a Bachelors in accounting, finance or similar field preferred.